www.1xbet.com mobile Nigeria
1xBet is probably the biggest international bookie that works in Nigeria. The betting house from Russia registers nearly one million of visitors per day and it’s platform was translated in more than 50 languages so as many customers as possible (from more than 200 countries from all over the world) to gamble here.
The bookie number one in the Community of all Independent countries and one of the top betting operators in Europe – 1xBet – is definitely a global factor in global betting market, as well as a name almost all Nigerian gambling fans can recognize and should have in mind.
Since many years 1xBet has been accepting Nigerian customers, but during the last couple of years it has started paying more active attention to our country by adding the appropriate for the local audience deposit methods and by advertising its services with prestige local advertisers.
The betting company works in a close relationship with the local football federation, too, as well as with Nigerian professional football league and both of these partnership are going to last at least till 2011 year.
Read this article till the end to figure it out why every gambling lover from Nigeria should consider opening an account in this bookie, especially if mostly placing bets via a smartphone.
Is there 1xBet mobile Nigeria app?
The percentage of all betting houses, which offer at least one app, grows. However, this particular bookmaker is a step ahead thanks to its collection of nearly 10 different apps.
Naturally, in the centre of this collection the traditional general apps, which serve the role for an access to the games, placing bets and almost everything else you can do via a computer version on your desktop device, is set.
There are two forms of these apps – one for Android and one for iOS.
This betting house’s whole product range comes in this app with the exception of one section only. This is the poker section.
The standard practice spread across the entire gambling world is for the bookies to have specially tailored apps for poker as this game is with quite more different specification in comparison to the other services. It’s because poker is played in real time against other punters.
Besides the poker, the rest of this betting operator’s pages are accessible via a mobile browser version, too. You can use any mobile browser, but you can also download a mobile browser that’s developed by 1xBet, called 1xBrowser.
The main app, the poker app and the bookie’s browser are offered for both Android and iOS devices.
In addition to these apps, the Nigerian users can use iPad and iPhone devices in order to download more apps from Apple App Store – apps for stats, for live scores and for payments.
1xBet app download
There are different ways you can take to download the apps depending on the specific app and the type of your mobile device OS.
1xBet Android app
The main Android app can be downloaded through the 1xBet mobile version, which can be opened via every browser, and to be more specific through the section in the website called Mobile Applications.
The poker app and the mobile browser cannot be found via the mobile device, but only via a computer.
1xBet iOS app
All iOS apps can be easily found in Apple App Store.
What can I do in 1xBet Mobile Nigeria?
- Sport betting – The betting house offers the biggest sport coverage among the entire Nigerian market. It’s only here where you can place bets via your mobile device on more than 10 000 different sport events from more than a half of different sport types.
- In addition to these, it’s only in this app where you can see a 4-digit number of markets per one match only. 1xBet’s mobile application offers some record-breaking odds, too, and they are the same you will find in the desktop version.
- Live bets – More than 100 000 are the sport events per year. You can place bets in real time on all of them in 1xBet. The live betting section which you will see on your phone also shows live stats for almost all the events.
- Live streaming – More than 20 000 are the annually sport events in the live betting section via the mobile device you can watch in real time. This is the only bookie in the world that holds the live streams unlocked even for the punters who are not registered in its system.
- Cash out – Through the app, as well as through the mobile browser or the desktop website version, you can sell your bets at any time you want.
- Jackpots – In more than half of a dozen of the jackpots with predictions on the final results or the final winner in sport games you can participate through your mobile device, too. The prizes here start from nearly 10 million of NGN in the games with the biggest chances for a success and they reach a final prize up to 400 million of NGN.
- Casino – More than 3 000 are the games in the casino section. These games will be offered to you in the mobile app, too. This is another world record and it’s a fact due to the company’s partnership with other companies that specialize in developing such games. The different developers make different games, so you can expect an incredible variety of terms and conditions, gameplays, bonuses and functions here.
- Live casino games – 1xBetApp is the place in Nigeria from where you can watch the games from a real casino and meanwhile, to place bets on them. These games are similar to the games from the standard casino, but with the huge difference that instead of animation you watch live streaming from a real casino room.
- Betting exchange market – Once again, 1xBet is the only betting operator in Nigeria with such an option. It’s an alternative to the standard bets with fixed odds. Here, though, the punters make their own betting platform and literally place bets against the other customers, but not against the company.
- 1xBet does not have any relation to this market. What the company does is only to collect the money from both of the punters on both of the sides in a bet and then, to send the money to the punter with the right prediction.
- Financial trading
1xBet Nigeria registration and deposit via a mobile device
Due to the fact that 1xBet lets the punters from all around the world to place bets, the betting house has established various methods for a registration. Four of these options are available for the Nigerians who prefer to use the company’s app.
Here are these four options:
- Registration through one click only. You should select your country and nothing else as the user name and your password will be automatically generated for you
- Through a social network is the next method you can try and instead of providing your personal details, the bookie will extract the data from your social network account
- Register with a telephone number. Here this number is your user nameA method with an e-mail which is the longest and the most complex one.
The bookie allows you to deposit via the app or the mobile browser version, too. The minimum deposit amount here is 150 NGN. You can choose from more than 30 different payment options.