Ogabet is undoubtedly one of the top contenders in Nigeria when it comes to sports betting with an exciting betting interface. The bookmaker is well known for its spectacular services, including the land-based shops for punters who are not plugged into the internet for some reason.
However, many players mistake this bookie with OgaBet Zone, which is just another platform for sports betting in Nigeria. Want to know the difference? First and foremost, Ogabet has a casino and sports platform, whereas the other one offers only sports betting action.
When speaking about sports events and markets, in Ogabet, you can indulge yourself in unlimited access to many sports. That includes both international and seasonal ones.
As a whole, Ogabet has a valid Nigerian licence to operate in West African countries, but it is not known when it was established. Many punters claim that the operator has great sports selections, including extensive sports markets with decent odds. Ogabet offers both casino games and virtual products, unlike other operators in Nigeria.
Read our review till the end to discover more about this bookie and if it will satisfy your needs as a punter.
Is there an Ogabet mobile Nigeria app?
Many betting houses in Nigeria offer mobile apps for their platforms. Nonetheless, an Ogabet app is yet to be developed. Why is it so? We can’t tell, and we couldn’t find any information if the team behind the operator is working on one (that includes Android and iOS devices).
However, if we distance ourselves from this small flaw, Ogabet has a wonderful mobile browser-based service. And this is what’s more pertinent to players who prefer gaming on the go since we always look for platforms that support in some way portable play.
What’s more, Ogabet Mobile seems to have a simple design platform that you can easily navigate through, and it looks similar to an application. In addition to that, nothing’s missing from the sports betting features like – cashout, deposit, live betting, lottery, virtual sports, casino, and others. We’ll cover all of those in a moment.
Ogabet Android app
As already concluded, Ogabet does not offer a mobile app for Android players in Nigeria. The only way to play is through the mobile web-based version. Thanks to the use of HTML5, the operator has taken care of your mobile gaming, and you can easily register and bet from the website version. All of the functionalities that desktop players have are included for portable gaming, and we’ll go deeper in a moment. In the meantime, you can use your Chrome browser or download the one you think you could enjoy.
Ogabet iOS app
If you visit the Apple Store, you’ll find out that the Ogabet app is non-existent. The reason is simple – the Nigerian operator has not developed one, and it’s not sure if the management has any plans. However, iOS users can play freely through their inbuilt Safari browser without any hassle. The mobile website can easily adapt to your screen, whether you’re playing from an iPhone or an iPad, and all functionalities from the desktop version are at hand.
What can I do in Ogabet Mobile Nigeria?
Wondering what kind of gambling possibilities are available for you at Ogabet Mobile Nigeria? The wait is over as we’re about to uncover those in the following lines:
- Sports betting – The betting house has an excellent range of sports markets available, with varying odds from high to low. But at the same time, Ogabet offers free bets, enhanced odds, accumulator bet bonuses, and more.
- In addition to these, you can also change the odds format – Decimal, Fractional or American.
- The “Promotions” tab at Ogabet is always flickering with new offers. The bookie is kind enough to its players to give out special promos during events like – UEFA, NBA 10% boos on all selections, weekly free bets, Cashback on African V-League and more.
- Live Betting – Ogabet has a dedicated tab for live bets next to the sports icon. This is where you can take action in the so-called in-play sports betting at different events. Some of them are – football, tennis, table tennis, ice hockey, eScoccer, eBasketball, and more.
- Cashout Feature – Punters can withdraw part of their bet from a pre-match or a live event if they believe it’s not going according to their plans. However, this feature has to be active in the bet slip.
- Casino & Live Casino games – the Nigerian gambling platform Ogabet has a casino section with Vegas titles. However, they are not that many, but you can enjoy some titles with – animals like Wolf Fang, shamrocks like Clover Lady, fruity like Super Funny Fruits: Hold and Win, or Egyptian – Legend of Cleopatra. What’s also interesting is the dedicated “Jackpots” section, with a progressive Mega jackpot, including daily and hourly ones. The Live Casino at Ogabet has several software providers like Evolution Gaming, Ezugi and TVBET. You can’t see any of the games unless you’re registered.
Ogabet Nigeria registration and deposit via a mobile device
Let’s begin with the registration first. The process is very straightforward, and once you land on the mobile website, you have the “Register” button on your top right. Tap on it, and a new menu will load, which entails two options – a short registration form and a full one.
Whichever you pick, you’ll have to provide Ogabet with your phone number, create a unique password for your account and agree to their terms. Unlike other sports betting platforms, at Ogabet, you don’t have to enter a bonus code, but once you complete your registration, you’ll receive a registration code. Use it to activate your gaming account.
Alright, that’s all for the registration process; now, let’s move on to the payment methods.
First off, the minimum deposit at Ogabet is ₦50, and the maximum deposit is ₦100,000. Min. withdrawal is ₦100, and max. withdrawal is ₦5,000,000.
When it comes to depositing, Ogabet hаs several options:
- Voucher – purchase one at one of Ogabet’s points of sale. You have 30 days to use it.
- Instant Card Deposits – VISA, Mastercard, Verve eWallet, Interswitch WebPay
- Bank Wire Transfer
- VISA QR
- USSD payment method